Overview of the Houston Office Market in Houston
Listen to the latest report on the Houston office
Take away major news, challenges, developments, strategies and more:
- How did Houston’s “back to the office” scenario actually play out compared to what businesses and building owners had anticipated?
- What is the impact of economic uncertainty on how landlords, investors and developers view office developments, leases and tenant expectations?
- Two success stories in the Houston office market were ExxonMobiI and Hewlett-Packard move its headquarters to Spring. What is the attraction for large corporate relocations to suburban Houston? Is the city center experiencing a similar movement? What is the key to attracting and retaining large corporate tenants? What lessons can we draw from this major victory?
- How do market leaders approach financing new projects? Is it still difficult to access capital right now? Are there any challenges underwriting desktop assets in the current environment?
- What is the role of offices in mixed projects? Is this an important piece of the puzzle?
- How does a unique identity for office campuses play a role in a company’s ability to attract and retain employees? Are coworking spaces always on top?
- The remote + in-office hybrid work model is clearly here to stay. How does this affect everything from development decisions, design, and workspace requirements?
- In what big and small ways has the workplace changed over the past 3 years? What are the current demands for space, experience, well-being and other amenities? How are traditional office towers repositioning themselves?
How you’ll do more business with Houston Office Outlook & Insights: As in many areas, office tenants and landlords in Houston live in an uncertain market. With declining vacancy rates, slowing rental activity, challenges with the construction schedule and a possible recession looming, there is a lot to think about and discuss when it comes to the office market. However, any uncertain market presents thought leaders with a wide range of opportunities – downturns can lead to renewal, new developments and the ability to evolve and adapt traditional patterns and ways of thinking. Hear from the city’s top developers and owners as they analyze the temperature of the local market, discuss the growing importance of integrating mixed use into the office model, and share the reality of operating, investing and building office assets in Houston today. Panelists will share information on recent deals, upcoming projects, distressed buy opportunities and more. This event will provide critical insight into the future of the Houston workplace.
Who you will meet: Owners, developers, investors, brokers, city and government officials, business consultants, architects, engineers, lawyers, accountants, bankers and technology companies.
Do you have questions about purchasing your ticket or are you interested in group tickets or sponsorship? Approach [email protected].
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SAFETY
We hosted over 72,000 live and in-person attendees worldwide in 2021. Our commitment to safety is no different in 2022. Our events adhere to all local Covid-19 regulations and protocols. In the interest of the safety of all our guests, we recommend that you take a rapid test or PCR to prove negative results before attending a gathering.
We will notify attendees if any rules are updated prior to this event. We look forward to welcoming you soon to do what we do best: network, connect and engage to do more business.