Boston State Office Market in Boston
Boston 2022 Office Projects
Here are some key projects in the field that our panelists will discuss. Learn more about these developments by clicking on the links:
- Midwood Investments‘ A Bromfield in downtown Boston: 427,000 square feet of office and retail space on 22 floors
- jamestown: Innovation and Design building. 1.35 million square foot mixed-use complex in the Boston Seaport
- Synergy investments: 10 Post Office Square & Center Plaza office developments
- Web development: 1 Boston Wharf Road. 17-storey, 707,000 square foot office building. Home to Amazon’s newest office building in Boston
why is it important
What you will learn:
- Understand which Boston office towers are most in demand in Boston.
- How do external market pressures such as inflation and widening spreads affect companies’ investment theses?
- Compared to 2019, how much office space do tenants occupy? More offices, conference rooms, shared workspaces?
- What next workplace trend are developers, owners, and designers gearing up for?
- What do the back-to-office numbers mean and can the Boston office market return to 2019 levels without a 5-day in-person work week?
- Which office leases are capturing the attention of the local real estate community and what are the ripple effects?
How you will do more business:
Improve your business by understanding market demands for office properties and how investors and owners seek to find long-term value in the Boston office market. Hear from the city’s top public and private office tenants about tenant demands and design elements that lead to longer office lease commitments.
Investors, owners, developers, lenders, office tenants, brokers, public sector companies, architects, contractors, engineers, property managers and you!
Why should you attend:
Bisnow events bring together the biggest players in the industry to identify opportunities, grow your network and grow your business. With the largest number of commercial real estate professionals in the world, no one knows how to help your business better than us.
For questions, recommendations, comments or press inquiries, please email our Boston Event Producer, Chris Picher at [email protected]
Our Commitment to Safety
We hosted over 72,000 live and in-person attendees worldwide in 2021. Our commitment to safety is no different in 2022. Our events adhere to all local Covid-19 regulations and protocols.
At this event, that means you can expect:
Enhanced disinfection protocols will be adhered to throughout the event space, including regular disinfection of surfaces throughout the event and hand sanitizer provided to all attendees.
As local and local regulations evolve, the CRE industry continues to lead the way. So we’ll come together safely to do what we do best: network, connect and engage to do more business. We look forward to welcoming you soon.